Foundation, available in light, medium and full coverage.
Veil, the "must have" finishing touch to your makeup.
Blushes, giving you warm and fresh look in seconds.
EyeShadows, the soft and beautiful colors for your eyes.
Brushes, high quality brush specially designed for Mineral Makeup.
- Tap a small amount of minerals into lid and swirl your brush into it.
- Tap the brush head and allow exccess to fall in to lid. You should not see minerals on the brush head.
- Firmly apply powder on clean, dry and moisturized skin to evenly blend the pigments. Buff in circular motion and do this several times until the desired result achieved.
- For blemishes, use concealer brush to apply small amount of the foundation to problem area and blend well. You can use this technique either before or after the foundation.
- Dab small amount of the blush with your brush.
- Gently brush on cheek and cheek-bones and then blend.
- You can use your blush to make your skin look fresh and to give it a sun-kissed look.
- Tap small amount of veil into lid.
- Swirl your brush into it, tap off excess and buff.
- The final touch is use your mineral veil to absorb extra oil and to give smooth, photogenic finished touch to your look.